2007/11/21

My Wish List 2008

To recap the 2007 list, here are the results: 1. World Market Gift Card -- did not get. Totally fine with that. 2. Borders Bookstore Gift Card -- my (now) boyfriend gave me one on our first date. 3. iTunes Gift Certificate -- meh 4. An Easel and some acrylics -- have not had time to paint, so no biggie I did not get! 5. A great boyfriend (please do NOT purchase this one!) -- see #2 above :-) 6. TJ Maxx Gift Certificate -- Dad & Teresa gave me this one! 7. A meaningful James Avery Charm - Silver -- aforementioned from #2 gave me one! 8. Guitar lessons. It's just silly that I'm not an expert at this skill as much as i Love it. -- have not received OR made time for these. 9. An external hard drive for my computer(s). I got a cool new MacBook that has fun movie/photo/music programs on it, and I have a feeling I am going to need extra storage! -- got this for myself! 10. A renewal for my mac.com membership so I can keep that cool web site up and running! -- will probably cancel in 2008 because I made my own web site (little by little) Now,for 2008: 1. Money 2. Borders Gift Certificate 3. A tranquil vacation 4. Land 5. Home Depot or Lowe's gift certificate It appears that now, I have more of what I want in life. I hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment